Delayed Keto Flu ?

Most of the references I’ve seen to Keto Flu state it starts, if at all, soon after the start of the diet.I started around a month ago and apart from a few days diarrhea early on I’ve had no negative effects until last Thursday I developed stomach ache, which I never get, mid afternoon which slowly got worse and by the evening I was getting hot / cold flushes which also got worse into Saturday. No blocked nose or other symptoms I associate with cold / flu. Feeling better by Sunday and 100% now.So I wondered if it was Keto Flu ? The only other thing I thought possible was food poisoning but no diarrhea or even the hint of vomiting mean I doubt this.Eating mainly steak, pork belly, homemade burgers & sausages, eggs , cheese, salt, pepper, homemade mustard and occasionally a tiny bit of chilli sauce. Only cheat is a few beers at the weekend but this is not taking me out of ketosis and the last one had been a week before feeling ill.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2zbrPNq
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...