Cookbooks and recipes [other]

Hello, I’m pretty new to cooking and recipes. I’m 23, fresh out of college and looking to have a tastier meals and learn to cook more things. I’ve been paleo for a while now but my meals are just meat and vegetables. Does anyone have any good blogs or good cookbooks or recipes they like to share? I’m only cooking for me, so if you have any recipes please only share freezer storage friendly since I usually have a lot of leftovers.

Also any recommendations on protein shakes or powders? I’m finding it very hard to fit a full breakfast in and I’m not sure if I have enough diversity in my diet for all the necessary nutrition. Shakes are easiest for me, anything premade similar to ensure or soylent is best but I’ll take powder recommendations too.

Any other general advice/stories/processes are welcome too!!!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/buffhusk
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2RfzFNw
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...