Can carbs cause a histamine reaction?

I’ve been working my way to try to go zero carb/carnivore, for health and weight loss. I was trying to start this week but scheduling is going to be too hard to really get into it this week, have a funeral on Halloween that’s out of town and rather than trying to work this in I figured I would just ease into this over the week. So last night I started but for supper tonight I ended up eating Arby’s with my wife (no real excuse tonight, but I’m really going to knuckle down starting thursday. But the other day I was still on carbs, and my eyes were just horrible like I was having allergies. Now, tonight right now we ate about half an hour ago and my eyes are burning and watering again. Can the carbs cause this? That fast? I weigh 400 lbs. and am pre-diabetic, so I’m really trying to better my health. For the day I was fine for the most part, but now after eating these carbs I feel like crap. Just wondering - I was trying Keto on and off for the last few years and I feel like I’m ready to take the full plunge, keto was too hard to stick with for trying to keep the food workable - But I can handle the carnivore! :)​



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Rj8Gk2
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...