Weird bloat

Hey guys! So I’ve been doing ZC for 20+ days now and though at first I was leaning out somewhere around the 2 week mark I started getting super round around my waist. This is super atypical as my waist,even when gaining a lot of weight, is small in proportion to the rest of my body; now I’m just super bloated/round but the rest of me has stayed the same.I eat 2-2.5lbs of beef most days (it’s usually lean because I haven’t been craving much fat) and I cut out dairy 4 days ago in hopes that it would help. I’m 5’9F 20yrs old and weight ~155lbs now that I seem to be pudgier than usual.Any insight would help on the matter and if someone had anything similar did it go away with time? All my pants are super tight around my waist and it’s very disheartening for me despite all the other benefits I’ve had on ZC. And yes, for anyone wondering, weight loss is something I want to do while on ZC (-15lbs) and I know this is part of the adjustment period but it’s super uncomfortable :(Thanks!TL;DR : 20+ days into ZC and I’m bloating like crazy despite not eating anything aside from meat/butter (cut out cheese and eggs to see if it helped w bloat- it didn’t) needing some advice!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2N5vVvm
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...