Very little appetite

I was zerocarb for about a year and was generally satisfied with a 600g ribeye daily (OMAD). I went off ZC and gained a good bit of weight. I have gone back to ZC for the last two months. This time around, I am not finishing 600g - after about 400g, I feel full and have no more desire to eat. I’ve left some beautiful steaks hanging! This meal is around 6PM with no hunger during the day, and I generally feel great. I should also add that I have happily dropped 20 lbs in this time.Anyone else experience such a low appetite? I’m guessing it will pick up once my body fat gets low enough? I am probably somewhere just south of 15% now (185 lbs, 5'10’’) so there isn’t too much more room there. I’m not worried about not eating enough, as I am just listening to my body. Should I be worried?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Nb1Drl
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...