Very inconsistent BMs

Hey folks. I should have taken the “never trust a fart” statement more seriously. Yesterday after my meal of the day I was feeling gassy and stuff. Thought a quick innocent fart would solve it, BUT just for safety I sat on the toilet. The fart turned into a watery stool, and it seemed it was comprised of mostly fat content (because I’m consuming zero fiber and we don’t shit protein, I guess?). Anyways, this happened yesterday and the day before yesterday. Is this because of too much fat all at once? Should I eat 2-3 meals instead?I’m tracking my macros just to be sure that I’m having enough protein, and lately been eating around 120g+ of protein and easily more than 130g of fat.Thanks!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2IiGmej
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...