Upcoming work trip

We have a company meetup, and one question was if we had any dietary restrictions. I didn’t really feel like saying “meat only,” partly because I don’t want anyone to go to too much trouble for me. But I did say “no grains,” as that’s going to at least cut out all the pizzas and flatbreads and such like last time.Problem is, they’ll probably try to get me salads or whatever. Maybe I should go back and edit it, but I’m not sure they’ll take it seriously.My supervisor said he’ll just tell them “get the man a steak already”.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2zBIdZa
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...