Transition time from strict keto?

Ello guys first time posting on this sub (apologies if this has been answered before), but how long it the transition from someone coming from strict keto? I’ve attempted the transition a few times, but can’t seem to make it past week 2 due to feeling pretty… um…backed up.Stats: 22yo male, 5'9", 173lbs, ~19-20% body-fat (visual estimate).I have been on on strict keto for just over a a year, eating mainly beef (steak, ground & tongue), bacon, eggs, chicken, sashimi (mainly ahi tuna), shrimp, heavy cream, butter, and lots of cheese. My veggie source was mainly spinach, but added mushrooms occasionally. I cooked the leaner options with coconut oil during this time as well. I do also consume 0-carb protein shakes (Isopure) with some heavy cream a few times a month when I don’t have time to make food and don’t want to fast.My attempts at zerocarb were just eliminating the 2 veggies in my diet (spinach and occasional mushies), coconut oil, reducing the amount of cheese I use (ate it daily on keto), and the protein shakes. I didn’t think the transition would be too bad considering how similar my diet is already to zerocarb, but after day 4-6ish, I feel bloated, and just sort of “full” and hungry at the same time before eating. Absolutely no energy or mood problems, just the feeling that my body is never really done digesting my food. This does get worse over the next few days as I continue eating and I start to feel more and more backed up, and like my system is trying to “catch up”. Reducing my food intake just results in lethargy and some brain fog. I’m assuming these digestive issue are a result of cutting the fiber out, but how long would I have to tough it out to become adapted to zerocarb? Should I maybe try OMAD?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Q9HL9J
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...