Sweet baby Jesus.

I’m on day Five, Chugging along on just red meat.Last night I was out of state at a conference and the only thing I could remotely eat was chicken wings.I decided to go with the “suicide” wings as I love spice, so it was cheating without really cheating on carbs. Traditional non breaded spicy wings.I didn’t think they were spicy at all, but this morning I’m regretting my choice. I’ve never, ever, experienced spicy poops. I’d say my normal diet is 2/3rds spicy food.For whatever reason, I’ve just had liquid fire number 2s all day.So lesson learned, sticking to just ribeye from now on. I’d rather skip and fast, than experience this again.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Q914jE
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...