[Suggestion] Weekly food photo superthread

I’ve really been appreciating the increase in number of posts over the past couple months. I feel like there’s more discussion going on and that newbies are largely getting some good advice.However I feel like the number of food images are kind of overwhelming the sub (especially the mcdonalds photo deluge a month or two back). Honestly a lot of these posts are similar (I bought some cheap meat or I fried some meat), rarely is it something useful like ‘here is how I cooked this thing’ or I tried this new thing, here is what I learned from it.I don’t want to stop the posts, because sometimes its nice to look at some tasty meat, but I do feel like the volume is detracting from the quality of the sub.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2ImYZhp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...