Satieted or stuffed? Hungry or peckish?

I’m posting to ask what exactly does satieted mean for you all? a lack of enthusiasm for remaining food? feeling phyiscally full?And feeling hungry, this may sound stupid but how does it feel to you? I’ve realised drinking more water has lowered how “hungry” I’ve been feeling. But right now for instance I have a mild feeling that i could eat something but not to the point where I want to do anything about it. Is that true hunger or just a bit of boredem?​



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2NLCTLy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...