[Question] drinking choices (booze)

Its been almost 2 months since I started paleo. And on second week I went to a comedy show and my sister bought me a beer. Long story short I had 3 beers and next day I felt terrible. Upset stomach all day. Before paleo I used to occassionally drink beer or wine. But after that day I haven’t had any alcohol at all. However, this weekend I am going to a music festival and I know for sure Im gonna want to drink. I honestly don’t plan do drink to get completely wasted but I wanna know what can I drink that won’t upset my stomach.

submitted by /u/lelimona
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2zBhyeW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...