Non-hunger hunger cues?

I’ve been starting to recognize cues which I believe my body is telling me that I need meat at that moment. One for sure is slight fatigue/tiredness. Once I eat beef, I feel way better, even if I wasn’t feeling hungry. Second, I’ve noticed I’ve been getting irritated at times and once I eat some beef, my mood completely changes for the positive. In both of these scenarios I don’t feel hungry, but I also have no problem downing a good half pound of beef. Has anyone else experienced these “non-hunger” hunger cues? Or am I way off?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2QblvML
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...