Nauseous after eating beef patties that were too fatty.

You guys, help me out. What can I do to ease the nausea? I got ground beef from the local butcher and asked him to grind some extra fat with it. I cooked the patties on a cast iron pan with it’s own fat. Now I feel like maybe I’ve eaten too much fat. I’m not sure about the fat:protein ratio but about 250 grams out of 1000 grams was fat.It’s been a week since I’ve started the diet. I seasoned the beef with enough pink salt. So I think it’s just the high amount of fat. What can I do to put my stomach at ease?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2NaZlIv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...