Mental health and well-being on this WOE

Been doing this WOE for about 4 weeks now. Here for mental health reasons after hearing Mikhalia’s success. Been a sufferer of the infamous anxiety and depression for most of my adolescent life (now 24) and the success people have had here is encouraging.I believe I’ve got past the fat adaptation phase. I’ve since had some very good spells but cravings have got the better of me recently. However saying that I’ve only given into to things such as heavy cream, butter, stevia and cocoa when making ZC dessert. Coffee doesn’t seem to respond well to me. I’ve had no sugar since. I also eat some liver a couple times a week raw.I put my hand up to blame partly when it comes to adding stevia and going hard on the cream/butter. I do enjoy these things and as far as I know my body is decent when it comes so dairy. That being said, I’m wondering if anyone else here has experiment with this WOE for mental health and well-being reasons with great results, and if you also had some rough periods in the beginning that required tweaking?(Also note of info is that my stools have been quite poor from the offset. Loose etc. White tongue/Candida still remains, some brain fog).Appreciate you reading. Many thanks



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2zDfCml
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...