Mal-absorption issues. If my body can't get enough what do I supplement?

I have always had trouble getting enough vitamins and minerals from food. I have had to supplement throughout my life in order to keep my body from breaking down.I have tried zerocarb without them but I think today I am flying the white flag and admitting that I will need to supplement. I am 10 weeks in (2.5 months) and my body is suffering from glitches that I think are due to lack of vitamins and minerals. What are the possible things that could be deficient in a person with absorption problems on zero carb?I have needed to take potassium daily (tried stopping and had sore muscles that kept getting worse) I have incredibly dry eyes. One of my eyes got a subconjunctival hemorrhage (big red spot) due to the dryness and itching. I have a really sore jaw, it is too sore to eat steak or beef. It is not due to meat/fat stuck between the gums. Dentist said it wasn’t anything she could see. I have been having large muscle twitches since about week 2. I don’t know what it is causing it but it might be a deficiency. My eyesight has gotten worse.But all of these pale compared to all the wonderful things that have happened since I started zerocarb. My IBS is completely gone, I have had a tonne of energy (completely different person), so I just want to take supplements to give my body what it needs to continue healing. I know it is not necessary for most but like I said I have always needed to supplement to prevent health degradations.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2OjKlNn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...