Made my first big mistake yesterday

tldr; butcher bought rissoles have way too much carbsLast week I bought some rissoles for the kids from a butcher while I got myself a steak. The kids loved them and I had one.Yesterday I bought them again and had four, no steak. I know they’d have some carbs, but I had one without trouble. How much carbs could the butcher pack in there?Apparently too much. This morning all my back pain has returned.Screw carbs.On a related note, what’s your favourite way of preparing your own burgers?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2N5A5Dz
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...