Macro questions

I’m on day two of ZC (beef, salt and water at this point). I’m just curious about how much fat I should be getting over the course of the day. Obviously I’m aiming for fatty cuts like rib eyes, which I’m cooking in beef dripping (lard) as well as mince with lots of lard in it (two tablespoons).So far between breakfast and lunch I’ve had 141g protein, 94g of fat of which 42g was saturated.I’ve seen some calculators recommend 200g of fat a day on zero carb, but that seems insanely high.What does everyone on here normally aim for?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2OqAOE4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...