It’s back!!!!

After being on this ZC journey for ~3 weeks I am absolutely ecstatic to report that after almost 3 months post-BC termination (hormonal IUD) my hormones have regulated enough for me to get my period back! This is the happiest I’ve ever been to have AF visit because I honestly was getting so discouraged and started believing that my BC has made me infertile. I highly recommend this WOE to any woman who has a hormonal imbalance as I was taking so many supplements trying to make my cycle regulate with no results! I’m blown away that it took less than a month for everything to get back to normal and I just wanted to thank everyone for the support and amazing resources that you’ve shared with me along this journey.That being said I have 0 intention to quit ZC as I do feel optimal eating this way and knowing it regulated my cycle further confirms the notion that MEAT HEALS! I was so scared to move to this WOE from keto but I’m so glad I listened to my gut and followed through with it; my mental and physical health have significantly improved since starting ZC.I hope this post gives other women hope and encourages them to go on this diet to help better their reproductive (and overall) health. And if you’ve got questions please ask away I really want to help you out as much as I can.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2xZzcXA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...