I reached 90 days strict zero carb today.

Well, that just flew by. Easiest diet I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried most of them. I’m 41 years old, 6 foot 2, down to 13st 5 lb. (I was hovering about 15st 90 days ago).Biggest testimonial I can give you all is that when I started out on this, I imagined that if I ever reached 90 days I’d want to run out and ‘celebrate’ with ice cream and beer. Well, the opposite is true. I just woke up, had 2 ribeyes for breakfast as normal and have zero desire for anything else.The idea of eating junk food disgusts me at the moment. 90 days ago I would have described myself as a hopeless sugar addict who was highly susceptible to binge eating.I feel this diet has truly liberated me from food addictions. It appears from the outside that this diet would be so restrictive, when you do it, it feels the opposite way.Any questions, just fire away.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2NJ9kKp
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...