I experimented with zc and my parents dont like it

I have explained the science, how I felt, how I would be cooking my own meals, how it would be inexpensive, and they still don’t support me. For some background I’m 17 y/o with some change and I lost 45 pounds on keto. I went from 170->125 in 6 months and I’m 5'5" as a male. Once on zc I lost about 5 more pounds on and stayed that way for 2 weeks. My parents are concerned with me losing too much weight but I feel like shit when I eat carbs and after being forced off of it I am currently 125. My bms are not pleasent and frequent and I don’t have as much energy as I did. I also explained that I probably lost the 5 pounds because I want eating enough fat. I crunched the numbers and figured I can eat a mix of beef trimmings and Chuck roast cut into steaks @ 1.5-2 pounds a day for 100 dollars a month. Any advice? If worse comes to worse I eat keto and do omad untill I’m in college (



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2RdSPEq
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...