How to make sure I'm getting electrolytes

I’m putting shit loads of salt on meat and having about a teaspoon of pure magnesium powder dissolved in water every day. Slowly building up to pure carnivore by introducing more meat and fat.Just concerned about getting potassium and the rest, can anyone link me a guide on how to make sure I get enough? Do I even need to worry about it?I’m also on a prescription currently for diazepam if that makes any difference to hydration (unsure if it does). 10-20mg depending



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2xUtupZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...