How long lasts the transition phase? (hard stomach pain, diarrhea)

So I was already doing keto, with veggies etc. for a long time.And now I’m trying carnivore (I might not be 100% since I drink coffee, use lemon on fish and some herbs, also cheese and eggs which as i understood is ok for some but not for others right?)It’s 2 weeks in and I’m having a lot of discomfort/pain after eating. Diarrhea (like pure water). Is that normal? how long does it lasts? Is it ok maybe to mix in some vegetables just to reduce the symptons or that way i’ll never get over this phase?The diarrhea isn’t really the problem, if it was just that it would be ok, but the pain sucks.If you could please help me​I’m doing it for fibromyalgia ME/CFS. (Since someone asked in my last thread which I have no idea why was locked)



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2zwGzYC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...