Dry eyes?

I transitioned from a terrible diet to paleo a couple years ago. I also started taking supplements at that time. Two that absolutely helped me were magnesium and fish oil. The mag keeps my back from being tight and the fish oil seemed to prevent dry eyes. When I started zero carb I quit all supplements. At the end of the first week I had to add magnesium back in. Now in week five my eyes are getting dry and I’m considering adding the fish oil back in. Has anyone had the same issue? Were you able to fix it with actual food instead of supplements?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2OkTPIg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...