Calling ApoE4 ZC-ers (6M+)

Is anyone here doing ZC with ApoE3/4-4/4 for at least 6months+? Have you had your lipid numbers checked? Any significant changes from before ZC to now? I’m curious to hear others experiences as the mainstream recommendation is to keep sat fat low with this genotype. Obviously there are no studies for this with a ZC base (just SAD) so I’m interested in hearing some anecdotal stories from you all.I’ve been doing and elimination beef, salt, and water for 12 days now. I have my blood tests from a ketogenic diet (did keto for 2 years) and look forward to getting another round after 90 days of ZC to compare. Thanks in advance for sharing!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2R9rLGj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...