Books to guide me through transition?

Are there any books that address the symptoms/changes you will feel while transitioning? I realize that there is a tremendous amount of info right here in r/zerocarb but it’s very time consuming when looking for a specific answer. When I strike out I have just posted a question. The answers I receive are only sometimes helpful. Surely there is a book or website that deals with transition and the weird things that you might experience, do you know of any?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2xPKv5v
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...