Anyone has tips on pork hocks?

Hey guysI managed to get 2 pork hocks at a pretty good price (was like 6$/kg), but this will be my first time ever preparing some so I would like to ask for advices from fellow carnivores.The equipment I have : a cast iron skillet, an oven, a slow cooker.I thought about dropping it in the slow cooker with a bit of water, but that’s about as far as my imagination went. I am wondering if I should start it in the skillet then drop in the slow cooker, or if right away in the slow cooker would turn out decent (which would be great because I will probably prepare it before work tomorrow morning, unless the oven wins then it might be after work).Let me know your thoughts, I tried a quick search on the subreddit for pork hock and got no result, so I thought I would ask away :D



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2QlIaG7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...