Any tried and true tips for better sleep?

Ever since I started ZC my dreams have been all over the place. The worst part is that they have become way more vivid, in the sense that I haven’t been able to tell I’m dreaming. Before, I usually would be able to figure out I’m dreaming and enter a form of lucid dreaming where I have more control.Another issue is I find myself waking after 3-5 hrs of sleep, whether it’s because I’m dreaming, need to pee, or some unknown reason. Even though I’m averaging about 5-7hrs of sleep these intermissions leave me feeling unrested.That’s not to say I don’t have enough energy throughout the day, though. I have plenty energy to go about my day and workout every other day. Also, I don’t have any trouble going to sleep. My sleepiness usually dictates when I need to turn off my phone (always in night mode.) I also don’t spend time on my cot, but now I tend to get sleepy on the couch I usually sit on.Things I’ve tried:Eating lean beef before bed.Eating fatty, broth beef before bed.Not eating beef well before bed, say 5ish hours before.I always pee before bed.I’ve been strict beef, salt, water for the last 2 days, no bs. Today being 3rd.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2NLCOYg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...