What kinds of Paleo/Whole30 friendly sweet salad dressings are out there?

It feels like every time I find a quality, healthy product on the shelf that I love, it gets discontinued…

As a creature of habit, I have had a kale salad complete with tomatoes, peppers, onion, cucumber for dinner going back almost three years now.

Like a lot of people who don’t initially love kale, I found it too bitter or plain. But the thing that got me hooked was finding a salad dressing that complimented everything in the bowl wit ha sweet touch and low to no sugar.

First it was Bolthouse Farms Organic Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. Easy to find in stores, reasonably priced, semi-clean ingredients, and passably low-carb/sugar for what I was doing.

Sadly, Bolthouse Farms discontinued the organic dressing line…

But then I found the Cleveland Kraut Sweet Beet Dressing. Same nutrition positives, a big bottle that lasted me a week, very clean ingredients, available at Target and Whole Foods…

The produce manager at Target just told me that it’s going to be discontinued in the coming months.

At the intersection of convenience, health/nutrition, pricing, and availability, is there a sweet salad dressing that is generally Paleo/Whole30 friendly?

submitted by /u/sl42
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2BKoOIj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...