Paleo preppers?

I’ve been in weather related emergencies where we lose power for a day or more and so I’ve always got this in the back of my mind to have a little bit extra food that can be prepared and consumed without electricity.

My diet has shifted over the last several years and I find a lot of my food storage going out of date from lack of rotation. The ideal solution would be for me to grow my own food and preserve it via canning and dehydrating but that’s not in my skill set currently, definitely on the goal list this year.

How do you prep and rotate when you consume so many fresh and delicious foods?

submitted by /u/Somethinclichee
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/4y821xo
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...