Not new to Paleo but it's been awhile....

I’ve eaten the Paleo diet in the past but usually in the end got lazy (mostly because of whiskey. lol) and ended up going back to a “normal” diet over time. This time (it’s been since January 1) I’m determined to keep it. I have ALWAYS felt better eating Paleo - always. And there are so many products out there - mostly from Primal kitchen, but there are others, that are specifically designed with this lifestyle choice in mind. I don’t call it a diet because to me that is a bad connotation. It IS a lifestyle choice, for sure.

I also quit drinking on the 1st (believe me, no easy task). Got back into a regular workout routine and since then have dropped 20+ pounds (about 10 to go) and feel better than I have in years.

I think turning 60 last year had something to do with my decisions here. The number alone scares the crap out of me. I’ve heard that after 60 things can go downhill REAL fast if you don’t take care of yourself - work your body and your mind and eat right, etc…

I’m here for good…. I know my lifestyle and food choices NOW are going to make all the difference for me for the rest of my life, which I hope is considerably longer. :-)

I am also about a month or so away from starting P90X again (haven’t done that in several years either) but I’m working my way up to it. Go Paleo and eat healthy my friends!

submitted by /u/Brad_tilf
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/0qF3GfH
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...