I've been eating bugs this whole time?!

Well. I have chosen to eliminate grains for good out of my life forever. While I didn’t consume a ton of them as it was…sometimes during a busy week I’ll cook some organic rice and veggies. Today, I grabbed a bag of organic rice from my local Whole foods and when I opened the sealed bag, bugs literally came flying out…It was infested with flying moths. This lead to a rabbit hole of Google searches and now I’m officially grossed out. It seems that bug/bug fragments are in nearly everything we eat and grains are especially prone to carrying larvae? How did I not know this?!

I’m borderline about to become a breatharian at this point.

Can anyone tell me what are the least pest-infested foods are? I mean sure, I’ve seen a gnat or two in my kale and it was easily rinsed away, but I can’t get over that I maybe regularly consuming insect body-parts. While it’s a delicacy for some, I don’t share that sentiment.

Help!

submitted by /u/minasuvali
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/F7hleqv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...