Is chicken and salmon enough? I don't eat cow, pig or any other animals, I don't like them.

It’s been a decade since I removed beef and pork out of my diet when I was around 18 y.o.

I tried turkey cooked in different ways to have some variety in my diet, from ground turkey meat to roasted turkey but not even that makes my taste buds happy, so chicken and fish (mainly salmon) are the only ones I really like. I don’t usually eat meat every week either, but I’m willing to do this for a while for its health benefits it has to offer and as a new challenge.

I read red meat is recommended, so that’s why I’m asking.

submitted by /u/snowfasterthanlight
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/ZpYJKgTF8
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...