Brain fog after restrictive eating

Hey guys. I’ve been dealing with brain fog and uncomfortable symptoms in my body that gradually occurred after I was restricting my eating when I was a high performing endurance athlete. I had to quit my career and my symptoms has ruined my life. I can’t seem to figure out how to normalize myself even though I’ve quit my sport and started to eat more food.

As an athlete I would eat a lot of sugar and carbs during competition and I would restrict myself a lot when I was working out. I would mainly eat protein and obviously my body would not get enough energy. I think my brain fog symptoms started to come because my low blood sugar because I was not eating enough. Could this have made some sort of damage on my system/brain?

I’ve tried a lot of diets after getting ill. Now, 2 years after I got ill I’ve started to struggle with appetite symptoms again even though I’m eating 2500-3000 calories a day and I’m not more active than just taking a walk during the day. Is this some sort of insulin problem? My blood work is fine. Could I have damaged something else when I was restricting myself? Thanks

submitted by /u/rickandmorty98
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3DdOQOV
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...