Seb Derm Diet: anti fungal, Low histamine and gut dysbiosis repair anyone?

I’m in search of designing a Diet that’s Anti Fungal, Low Histamine and Gut-Repairing meal plan to manage my Seb Derm. But i find myself in situation where the list has contradiction: example of which is where likes of Vinegar, Banana, Yogurt sit. Like Histamine list almost always contradict Gut Leak repair reco.

Is there anyone that can direct me to links/ studies that would help create this holistic ingredients list that covers 3? I’d like to learn more about what Food List/ Types i could focus and which ones to avoid.

thanks so much for the help!

submitted by /u/JuanSkinFreak
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/30nOTtr
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...