Need help reaching 3200 calories a day

I just starting going back to the gym after a break for health issues. I have calculated my calorie requirement to be about 3200 calories, or actually 13,750 kj since my country uses metric.

I am on a high protein and fat, low/adequate carb, diet and finding it hard to hit that calorie target.

For reference, breakfast is bacon, eggs, mushrooms and haloumi; lunch is a sandwich or two; and, dinner is 250g/8oz of meat with 500g/16oz of vegetables; plus protein shakes, yogurt and fruit as snacks.

What should my meals look more like? Is my approach wrong?

submitted by /u/Jurdy-Bird
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3psApTX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...