Soup suggestions

Hi everyone!

I’m just getting started on paleo. I make quite a few nice soups, but they contain dairy and I want to trial a period without it. I make: roasted red pepper and tomato, roasted butternut squash and sweet potato and cream of mushroom. So my first question is, if I’m not using cream in my soups, how do I make them? Omit it completely or use coconut milk, or is there a better ingredient?

Secondly, I’d like to include some meat in my soups for extra protein. This is probably a stupid question, but let’s say I make mushroom and chicken soup - do I just add cooked chicken at the end and blend it? Are there any particular flavor combinations you can recommend - ideally a non-starchy vegetable and meat combo? (I can’t imagine red pepper and chicken soup being great, for example, but maybe I’m wrong!)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/DndrMffln135
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/39AXOZS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...