Military?

Hi everyone, I follow a Paleo keto diet and I’m thinking about joining the Air Force but I’m concerned about the eating situation especially during basic training. From what I’ve seen, the food is not healthy with tons of processed foods and you don’t even have a choice of what/how much you can take.

For those who have served in the military, is the eating situation really that bad?

Can I buy and cook my own food after basic training?

submitted by /u/The_Jugger
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3ug58Up
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...