Ways to get more carbs while saying sugar-free?

Hi all, my wife and I have been eating clean for about 6 months now. However, we are now trying to go full on-paleo.

I am currently trying to bulk. Protein and fats are no issue (duh). While trying to remain as low-sugar as possible, I am having a tough time getting the carbs I need to reach my daily goals. Currently trying for 240-ish carbs.

My breakfast consists of a couple cups of diced white-potatoes. After that, my carbs are mainly coming from fresh veggies like broccoli, baby carrots, bell peppers, etc… Which is fairly small unless I eat an INSANE portion. To make it even more difficult, I am unable to use fruit as my way of supplementing carbs.

Is there any tricks you all have to get some more carbs in while remaining sugar-free?

submitted by /u/Chop_Hard
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3juRCHC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...