Sudden egg allergy, anybody?

I’ve read about this for years and it finally happened. Been eating eggs every day for like a decade, and I broke out real bad with hives while eating them twice last week. Needed Benadryl to calm it down. I’ll call my allergist tomorrow to get an appointment to have it confirmed, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else in this group? We’re you ever able to eat eggs again? If you are allergic to eggs- what do you eat for breakfast? I’m gonna resort to just leftover meat and veggies for now. Maybe it’s time to start intermittent fasting so I don’t have to figure out so many meals. I’m so sick of food and eating ๐Ÿ˜ญ

submitted by /u/Willow_weeping85
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3rU4FpN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...