Quitting Processed Food for Kids

Maybe the wrong sub to ask, but thought I would start here. I am looking for knowledge to help me plan the stoppage of processed food for my family. In particular I am looking for how to start the process without giving my 4yr old issues with food later in life.

The short version is; my kids are extremely picky eaters. Processed food is the main food (chips, candy, etc). Never have we eaten as a family a real meal.

I’m thinking just go cold turkey, make the proper food, offer the proper food and allowing them the choice of eating or not eating, but only real food options. I assume they will get hungry after a day or two and will start eating. Hoping only two weeks of hell as we all adjust.

So if anyone has any links, videos, books, information sources (hopefully science leaning), please share

submitted by /u/FatGuyQ
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2Wa8J9t
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...