Paleo influencers

Just a few things that have been on my mind for a while…. When I first started eating paleo back around 2012 I looked to so many influencers on IG for advise, recipes, etc and found so many of them to be so helpful and really felt like I learned so much following them. But overtime I find there are less and less that I actually enjoy following. First of all so many seem to have turned away from paleo. And I don’t even mean just adding in dairy or white rice but they seem to not even like using the word paleo anymore which is fine like to each their own but it’s just something I’ve noticed and find odd. Second I find the space is just filled with wealthy privileged mostly white women trying so hard to seem relatable. I’ve had the displeasure of meeting one prominent person from the space in my personal life and she appears so different on social media than she is in real life that it makes me look at everyone a little differently and wonder how real or fake their personas are. The privilege that comes across is just so unappealing to me like those of us who aren’t privileged want to eat better and feel better too (if anyone knows any influencers that cater to that please lmk who they are) Lastly and I understand they need to make a living but the constant ads and selling their own products makes it so hard to enjoy or believe the content they share. Remember when vital proteins collagen was all anyone would talk about and then beauty counter ๐Ÿ™„ Diane Sanfilippo’s entire IG stories just seem like one big infomercial for her products (that combined with her attitude made her impossible for me to follow which is so sad cause in the past I had learned so much from her IG and podcast) Who are some influencers you follow that still put out useful content? Is there anyone you stopped following and if so why?

submitted by /u/casuallycruel420
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3A1BDHs
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...