Is my personal trainer's nutrition guide full of sh*t or what? At least that's what my family doctor thinks. What do you think about these claims?

Hey Guys and Gals,

I joined a gym solely for the purpose of gaining muscle. This is a privately owned gym which does all forms of training. On the first day, the owner and operator who is also a trainer, talked to me. BEFORE he asked me what I eat, have any allergies or what my eating regimen was, he gave me a run down of things to completely get rid of in my diet. I thought it was pretty strange, because, other than sugar, I have never heard any of the other claims. Then he emailed me that information so I can reference it. I talked to my family doctor - who knows my health very well - and she said his nutrition guide sounded like alarmist bullshit.

He says in order to gain muscle, you have to get rid of Soy, Dairy, Sugar, Gluten and Corn.

Why? Because it makes your muscles inflamed. And inflamed muscles slow your gains progress. That was the jist of it.

Here’s the graphics that he sent me. It tells you why those ingredients make your muscles inflamed.

For your information, I have zero dietary allergies.

Thoughts?

Thank you for Reading

submitted by /u/negativevotes-
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3j3FCO6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...