How to transition from Keto to Paleo?

Is it normal to feel more tired? For breakfast today I had 179 grams of sweet potato and five eggs, and felt anxious for a while but got better. My workout was disastrous, no energy at all. So for lunch I just ate 520 grams of sweet potato and five eggs again, and I’m feeling even worse. hours later. I didn’t lose weight on Keto, but on SAD, and Keto was doing wonders for me as long as I drank caffeine, which I quit. My mind is used to link my thoughts towards food whenever I’m tired, and it is a pain. I hope to get rid of this nuisance.

Also, about the macros, does 50(F)/25(P)/25© seem good? I just want to lose the last four or five kg. Aiming for 120 g protein, 72 g fat, 90 g carbs.

submitted by /u/RazzeeX
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3lNW5b1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...