Finding it hard to get to 2000 kcal without grains and dairy.

Hi,
I have no idea how can I eat 2000 kcal a day without grains and dairy. I don’t want to lose/gain weight. After counting calories it turns out that I would have to eat so much eggs and potatoes everyday just to make it up. I eat 400g/0.88lbs of meat and it usually has around 1000 kcal (including added lard). So I have to get the other 1000 kcal somehow. Veggies including potatoes are like 200-300 kcal max of what my stomach capacity is capable of. Having more than 5 eggs is also hard, and 5 eggs are about 400 kcal.
And it’s still only after “pushing” myself to eat all of that food: 400g meat, potatoes, veggies, 5 eggs. I would have to it eat everyday just to get to the 2000kcal a day. I’m starting to getting tired of it and also my poops got worse. I start to think it may be because of the meat because I eat almost same stuff everyday, but it’s the only high calorie stuff available (ground beef and ground pork shoulder).
Butter (even ghee) is not an option.
I am a simple man and like simple meals, I don’t like overdoing and making some “fancy” meals with 10 ingredients. But I think I need a variation. Maybe I should just be pouring 50ml of olive oil in every meal, eh.
I know nuts are high in calories, but I haven’t been eating them for a long time and I am scared it will mess up my digestion even more.

How do you guys do it? Eating 1-2 meals a day and getting up to 2000 kcal without ANY of the processed food.

submitted by /u/Bdazzledblue
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2VqiLmD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...