Can’t seem to eat enough

I started doing 75Hard combined with paleo and I can’t seem to eat more than 1200 calories on paleo.

I eat 2 eggs in the morning, with a ton of stir fried veggies and half an avocado I have a smoothie at lunch with protein powder and almond milk and another half an avocado For dinner I have a meat protein (ie yesterday I had a burger patty, with a lettuce wrap) For an evening snack I have an egg I have coffee and kombucha and tons of water throughout the day.

And then I workout a ton as part of 75Hard - two 45 min workouts, and I sweat my face off. So I feel like I should be eating more, but honestly, I’m not sure what to eat??? I’m Dropping weight maybe alarmingly quickly and I truly don’t have that much to drop.

submitted by /u/zfrit
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3s8Jhgw
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...