Anyone here on combination IF/Paleo or OMAD/Paleo diet? If so, I'd love to hear about it.

Also, I’m a huge reader and would love to hear what books/resources (videos, etc.) you’d recommend. I’m particularly interested in cookbooks. I’m pretty new to IM (been doing OMAD for a little over a month with very good results, and I love it!), and besides the books from Dr. Jason Fung, which I’m familiar with, assume I know nothing. I’ve never tried a Paleo diet, but I’m thinking about it, and I’m curious to hear what you all think (pros, cons, personal experience with a Paleo/IM/OMAD diet, etc.). Also, in general, I’m also happy for any recommendations you can give me for good books/resources/personal experiences/anecdotes more generally that I should know about for IF, OMAD, and Paleo more generally, and any other personal suggestions you may have. Thanks a ton, everyone!

submitted by /u/Zenocrat
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3lE0Hk6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...