New to the community

Paleo family, I’m brand new to this lifestyle and I was hoping some of y’all can throw some good material for me. Looking for recommended websites for fast and easy recipes, books, scientific back up.

Before you bash me for asking, I ask because you have been doing this for time and I believe that the pros won’t fail me. Looking online turns into a waste of time that is a never ending rabbit hole of bullshit marketing gimmicks and fake paleo recipes.

I’m not necessarily trying to lose weight, but if I lost 5-10 lbs I would be ecstatic. I just want to feel well again.

Thank you all for reading this. Cheers.

submitted by /u/wilfred350
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3hCQtxZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...