Need help with my paleo

So I am 4 weeks in and for the most part have had the problem of taking a soft poop 4x a day. It is never a good one either. I always wish I could have went more. Also I am wiping for 5 min after each dumping.

I was able to handle that but I pretty much just almost crapped my pants.

Breakfast-

6 oz ground beed, carrots, asparagus, Plum (cooked in coconut oil)

Lunch-

6 oz salmon, salad, (Cooked in avocado oil) raspberries

snack- 6 fresh oysters

Dinner-

6 oz black cod (Avocado oil) broccoli, mushrooms, pine nuts, clementine orange

Then almost crapped myself

I need some guidance or I will have to quit. Never crapped myself from rice, pizza and bread.

submitted by /u/Jimmyhearts
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3BYh2G2
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...