Is my mood change due to paleo?

I’ve been paleo for around 3 and a half weeks now I actually really enjoy it. I find I’m eating better than ever and feeling healthy. Obviously sticking to the 80/20 rule my diet is pretty much completely paleo.

I have found however that I’m really anxious and feel quite withdrawn at the minute and I’m just wondering whether anyone else experienced this when they first changed to a paleo diet?

I’m aware that it could be other factors in my life but I’m just curious if it’s a common thing at the beginning or throughout.

submitted by /u/reddituser90876
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/3xPZQjD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...